Supporting patch only, in-cassette splicing, and optical component packaging for all cable constructions and environments, the Clearview Cassette multiplies and scales to meet your port density and application needs. It serves as a multiplier for fiber management solutions that scale from 12-port wall boxes to 864 cross-connects, and everything in between.
The Clearview Cassette is a system of 6 parts that fully nest together to support any application in the inside or outside plant. Parts are added or removed to support the configuration element desired for the environment into which it is being deployed. All types of fiber construction can be integrated into the cassette. The cassette can support all patch only, patch & splice, passive optical component hardware, and plug n' play scenarios.
Features & Benefits
The Clearview Cassette is a system of six sub-components (top cover, expansion ring, splice tray, radius limiter, cable assembly tray, and 12-pack adapter plate) that work together to support a variety of applications:
• All sub-components fit in the cassette’s main housing; pieces are added or removed depending on the configuration needed for the environment.
• A removable 12-pack adapter plate allows users to reach terminated sub-assemblies for maintenance, cleaning and troubleshooting. Snap-together nested covers and internal components provide access without tools.
• Within the cassette, all fibers from the sub-assembly are slack stored, bend radius protected, and secured against accidental physical damage from handling. Designed to handle the toughest operating environments, the Clearview
Cassette provides flexibility and reliable performance in the central office and in the field.
• Its transparent design lets you see the components inside, and its modular construction allows you to create custom configurations with stock components from our full line of field-engineered products.
• By integrating a single Clearview Expansion Ring, the Clearview Cassette doubles in height, integrating slack storage
within the cassette. As a result, the Clearview Cassette is now a self-contained 12-port fiber management device that, with the addition of mounting wings within the cable assembly tray, is wall mount capable.