Type 201 stainless steel has superior yield and tensile strength properties to provide maximum clamping strength. All Band sizes feature fully rounded smooth edges for safety and easy installation. For clamps of even greater strength, use a double wrap, threading the Marathon Buckle each time around.
A drop forged tool with tensioning capability of over 2,400 lbs. and a built-in cutter.
• Spring loaded gripper lever for improved band tensioning
• Friction held cutoff lever with plastic grip for easier operation
• Permanent lubrication on the tension screw to extend tool life and speed clamping
• Zinc plated black chromate finish to provide superior corrosion resistance
• Spin handle retaining ring to keep parts intact. The Marathon Tool is used to apply Bands and Buckles.