SEC & ESPN Networks
The DSR-6100 Integrated Receiver/Transcoder is Arris's next generation commercial satellite receiver/transcoder, capable of transcoding one MPEG-4 HD service and outputting MPEG-2 HD and/or SD service (depending on authorization from uplink operator).
Packaged in a one RU chassis, the DSR-6100 comes equipped with industry standard output interfaces such as Gig-E and ASI that enable seamless connections to headend equipment. With advanced modulation support, the DSR-6100 supports DVB-S2 8PSK.
• MPEG-4 HD to MPEG-2 transcoding
• Simultaneous HD and SD output
• Advanced modulation support with DVB-S2
• Gig-E and ASI transport outputs
• Eight RF inputs (L-Band)
• AFD processing support
• Composite video and dedicated OSD output
• DigiCipher® II conditional access control
• Ethernet port for SNMP and web browser monitoring and control
• One RU chassis design
NEW SEC NETWORK TECHNICAL SPECS