A Multi-Format Digital Satellite Receiver for Cable Programmers and Operators
The DSR-4440 Integrated Receiver/Decoder from Motorola brings revolutionary technology advances from a recognized leader in satellite program delivery. The DSR-4440 decodes MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 services and delivers outstanding video and audio performance. Its sleek packaging design fits in a standard 19” relay rack and requires only a single rack unit of space.
The Motorola DSR-4440 comes equipped with industry standard output interfaces such as Gig-E and dual ASI outputs that enable seamless connections to headend equipment. With advanced modulation support, the DSR-4440 supports both DVB-S QPSK and DVB-S2 QPSK/8PSK.
• Stackable 1RU chassis design
• 2 RF Inputs (L-Band)
• ASI input
• Multi-format MPEG-2/4 HD/SD processing
• Advanced Modulation support with DVB-S QPSK, and DVB-S2 QPSK/8PSK
• DigiCipher II conditional access control
• Dolby® Digital audio processing
• VBI reinsertion for closed caption
• Quick disconnect terminals for easy installation
• DTMF cue tones for local ad insertion
• Dual ASI and Gig-E transport outputs
• Composite video and dedicated video diagnostics outputs
• 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port for SNMP and web browser monitoring and control