The DSR-6000 Integrated Receiver/Decoder from Motorola brings revolutionary technology advances from a recognized leader in satellite program delivery. Building on the existing 6000 IRD product family, the DSR-6000 is capable of decoding MPEG-2 services and delivering outstanding video and audio performance. Its sleek packaging design fits in a standard 19” relay rack and requires only a single rack unit of space.
The Motorola DSR-6000 comes equipped with industry standard output interfaces such as Gig-E and dual ASI outputs that enable seamless connections to headend equipment. With advanced modulation support, the DSR-6000 supports both DVB-S QPSK and DVB-S2 QPSK/8PSK.
• Stackable 1RU chassis design
• 8 RF Inputs (L-Band)
• ASI input
• MPEG-2 Main Profile@High Level
• Advanced Modulation support with DVB-S QPSK, and DVB-S2 QPSK/8PSK
• DigiCipher II conditional access control
• Variable tuning from 4 MHz to 36 MHz
• Dolby® Digital audio processing
• VBI reinsertion for closed caption
• Quick disconnect terminals for easy installation
• DTMF cue tones for local ad insertion
• Dual ASI and Gig-E transport outputs
• Composite video and dedicated video diagnostics outputs
• 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port for SNMP and web browser monitoring and control