An advanced digital satellite receiver for analog service conversion and basic cable operations.
The new DSR-4402X IRD from Motorola brings the latest technology advances from the recognized leader in satellite program delivery. Building on the DigiCipher® II platform, the DSR-4402X IRD is affordable and easy to use. Start with the new packaging design that fits in a standard 19" relay rack and requires only a single rack unit of space. The DSR-4402X is designed to deliver outstanding video and audio performance in either DigiCipher II or DVB modes. This receiver can output either NTSC or PAL video formats, automatically matching the programmer’s video format.
With a variable front-end and bypass capabilities, the DSR-4402X is ideally suited for network conversion from analog to digital. Full VBI reinsertion on lines 10 - 22 for SID/AMOL I & II and NABTS is standard on the
DSR-4402X. Now equipped with DVBASI, the DSR-4402X is ready to connect to the rest of your head-end
· MPEG-2 Main Level@Main Profile
· DigiCipher II and DVB modes of operation
· DigiCipher II MegaPipe Support
· Variable tuning from 4 MHz to 36 MHz
· Dolby® Digital and MPEG layer II audio Processing
· VBI reinsertion SID/AMOL-II, NABTS and closed caption
· Stackable 1RU chassis design
· DigiCipher® II conditional access control
· Quick disconnect screw terminals for easy installation
· Bypass video and audio inputs
· DTMF cue tones for local ad insertion
· ASI output for easy connection to digital cable headend products