The TLS-PC Link™ Thermal Labeling System offers a rugged, small, and lightweight desktop/portable solution. The printer provides capabilities such as thermal transfer printing, bar coding, and multiple material configurations. The TLS PC Link printer utilizes all of the available TLS2200 printer materials and ribbons, and also runs the latest bulk rolls of material as well. The included Windows™ drivers allow the unit to print labels from both LabelMark™ (included with TLS PC Link) and CodeSoft software, or any Windows software application available. In addition, the printer has its own printer control language, allowing the unit to be integrated with a piece of equipment and precisely printing labels wherever and whenever they are needed. The firmware is upgradeable through the mini-Din serial jack, and the unit operates off AC power or the included rechargeable battery.
VERSATILE LABEL OPTIONS
• Uses all of the available TLS 2200® printer materials and ribbons, including bulk roll material.
EASY TO USE LABEL DESIGN SOFTWARE
• Brady LabelMark™ Labeling Software is included with your TLS-PC Link
• CodeSoft™ Labeling Software is also available for use with this system.
• Windows™ driver included, allowing you to easily print labels from either Brady labeling
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Prints over 500 labels between battery charges
• Light Weight - 2.50 lbs (1.14 kg)
• Labels up to 2" wide (50.8 mm)
• Print length up to 6" (152.4 mm)
• FCC Class A approved
• Adjustable for 6 different widths of labels
• Built-in industrial label cutter
• Custom TrueType font
• Print width 1.81" (46 mm)
• 12 Month Warranty
System includes: TLS PCLink Printer, AC Adapter, LabelMark Standard, Rechargeable Battery Pack, R6210 ribbon, PTL-19-423 Labels, Quick Start Guide, Manuals, Serial Communications Cable.